- This event has passed.
OWN YOUR ORGASM – 3 Keys to
March 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15
49% of women report struggling to reach orgasm. And yet – it’s a vital for our wellness.
Our culture has misrepresented female sexuality so radically that most of us are deprived the full range of pleasure
our bodies are built for.
EVERY WOMAN is entitled to a real education about her own sexual body and mind.
You don’t have to wait for “the right partner”, and you don’t have to forfeit your pleasure to appease anyone.
This is for you if….
– You want to experience new types of orgasm (or any orgasm!).
– You’re curious about how to harness orgasmic energy for prosperity, creativity, and self-love.
– You want to learn how to skillfully assert your needs to a partner.
==> YOU COME FIRST!
HOW DO WE GET OUT OF OUR HEAD AND RELAX ENOUGH TO REACH ORGASM?
HOW CAN WE EXPERIENCE ORGASM IN A MULTITUDE OF WAYS?
HOW DO WE ASK FOR WHAT WE WANT WITHOUT INSULTING OUR PARTNER?
YOU – and every woman – are entitled to a complete education about your body, and how to activate your orgasmic superpowers.
==> Here’s the good news: You don’ t have to wait for the “right” partner, or even someone “good in bed”.
*YOU* are the owner of your orgasm, in any circumstance!
==> YOU WILL…
– UNBLOCK ORGASM THROUGH UNDERSTANDING SECRET FEMALE ANATOMY THAT’S HIDDEN FROM MEDICAL BOOKS.
– UNDERSTAND A MORE EXPANSIVE DEFINITION OF FEMALE PLEASURE, INCLUDING HOW TO ACCESS ORGASMIC ENERGY FROM ANYWHERE ON YOUR BODY.
– LEARN ABOUT THE BRAIN-VAGINA CONNECTION, FEMALE SEXUAL AROUSAL (“THE PLEASURE COCKTAIL”) AND HOW TO ACCESS THE ECSTASY THAT’S WIRED INTO YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM.
– LEARN TO HONOR TO YOUR PU$$Y AS AN ORACLE OF TRUTH; AS AN INTELLIGENT AND INTUITIVE ASPECT OF YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS.
No need to be sexually active with a partner => this is all for your enjoyment.
This workshop will include lecture and practices, so you walk away with a clear understanding of what your growing edge is, and how to access the pleasure you desire.
==> These sessions do sell out, advance tickets highly recommended.
About Eva Clay, LCSW
An acclaimed psychotherapist and sexologist, for two decades Eva’s mission has been to illuminate the ménage-a-trois of soul, sex and science. Eva’s helped thousands of women to unlock their pleasure potential, and to
make their sexuality a sacred practice. She is also a long-time practitioner of Shakti and Bhakti Tantra.